Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finishing Of The Year...

5 posters

Go down

Finishing Of The Year... Empty Finishing Of The Year...

Post by CountyMan Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 am

Alright folks it was hard to pick what topic section this actually goes under but Im here now anyhow...

So it's coming up to that time of year were millions of children around the World get super excited for a very special make believe character...Santa Claus Very Happy Yes Christmas Time has arrived!!

I've been thinking about a few things I would like to give the guild as a Christmas present from myself...Basically it was just going to be a nice sum of Finishing Of The Year... 331300 and Im sure others here would probably have been thinking the same thing.

But this is why Im here typing this out now and your probably reading this going, huhh?

Well is it worth putting Finishing Of The Year... 331300 into the guild upgrades anymore? I was looking at our upgrades and noticed we basically have everything we need apart from some guild store spots, so I took a quick peak through the whole store and there's a hell lot of un-craffted and unforged gear in there..

So do we need to keep the Finishing Of The Year... 331300 for maybe crafting and forging the gear in the store or in peoples BP's instead of throwing it into the guild bank?

OR

Should someone save up the Finishing Of The Year... 331300 to keep towards new gear??

What is the best thing YOU believe we should do because as much as I would love just to throw this in the upgrades is it really worth it anymore??

I want to get this rolling fast and people answers straight up here as the big day is only over a week away...
CountyMan
CountyMan
FORUM WESTERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

Finishing Of The Year... Empty Re: Finishing Of The Year...

Post by tlthomasjr Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:38 am

More GS slots never hurt for certain, but once Finishing Of The Year... 668946 are deposited into upgrades,they cannot be withdrawn.
What I would personally like to see is while the market is way high on gold, I would like to see our guild bank return to its former glory, or surpass it.
Gold can always be withdrawn and used where needed,and even sold for a profit when those MP fluctuations happen from time to time.
Barring that, sending any and all donations directly to brad is always a safe bet,and he for certain has always made sure the donations go where they need to,along with one hell of a lot of his own dots with them.
Thanks for the post County, and merry Christmas to all Smile
tlthomasjr
tlthomasjr
FORUM EASTERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CountyMan Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:46 am

Thanks Tommy! You know I would agree with the building up the Bank again! I think it is a great idea. It's funny when I was in Rise Against I noticed how much are guild Bank had actually dropped over the last few months and couldn't quite believe it and then like you say you can withdraw from it at anytime so +1 to that idea!

GUILD DIRECTION FOR 2012.......NO.1 ON RICHEST GUILDS LIST Wink
CountyMan
CountyMan

Back to top Go down

Post by tlthomasjr Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 am

CountyMan wrote:Thanks Tommy! You know I would agree with the building up the Bank again! I think it is a great idea. It's funny when I was in Rise Against I noticed how much are guild Bank had actually dropped over the last few months and couldn't quite believe it and then like you say you can withdraw from it at anytime so +1 to that idea!

GUILD DIRECTION FOR 2012.......NO.1 ON RICHEST GUILDS LIST Wink

I would love to see us climb that list again, and to be on top of it I have wanted since the day I emptied my bank and deposited it in the guilds long ago.
If Brad, Spidey, and the rest of our wonderful guild mates agree, this would be my wish as well.
tlthomasjr
tlthomasjr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 am

i already had plans for the end of the year donation drive. i will be putting out my drive in next couple days.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CountyMan Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:45 am

Sounds sexy...
CountyMan
CountyMan

Back to top Go down

Post by CountyMan Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 am

Number 1 on the GvG List & Number 1 on the Richest guilds list would be pretty sick! And it is possible to do...
CountyMan
CountyMan

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjudith Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

santa you know that I a game for what you guys think is best for the guild here I personally do not want any gifts and am more that willing to donate to the guild and hope that everyone else will.....
ladyjudith
ladyjudith
FORUM NORTHERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjudith Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 am

Exclamation would like to make an suggest to help you with the depositing of gold Brad there are alot of us here that have many bank deposits I have six myself and would be happy to help getting the gold in the guild bank once you start buying it am sure that others will also like to help you with this one Brad just let us know
ladyjudith
ladyjudith

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 am

thank you judy, i have a very safe way of depositing the first 100million gold or so( i will be purchasing pvp protection out of my own pocket so that we do not risk a gold hit and lose all our hard efforts, then after that we will see. i am still making dec 26th the end point for the donation drive, then will begin depositing after that.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey1008 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:34 am

Please remember that they've changed PvP Protection. It doesn't cover all gold any more. You get to protect 10,000 gold/level. If you have more than that you can be gold hit until you drop back below the protection level.
Spidey1008
Spidey1008
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:28 pm

will keep gold at just under 9.25 million for each deposit i do. will get at least a weeks worth of pvp protection to cover deposits. thanks for the heads up.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum