Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Titan Hunt

2 posters

Go down

How To Titan Hunt Empty How To Titan Hunt

Post by CountyMan Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 am

Alright folks here's the deal, anyone can titan hunt. Yes anyone. There's no real secret about how to do it, all you need is a fast connection and a good titan hunting script if your really want to ping around the map Cool

Firstly let's start with the script. Let's get this straight, this script I am going to give you all is not mine, an old friend made it for his guild which was Rise Against. Most people in the guild are currently using this script as it is believed to be the best in FS at the minute. This is were YOU have to help me out, you cannot tell one person outside of THE KEEP OF THE FOUR WINDS about this script are else it could cause some serious hassle which we don't want....

Before I downloaded the Script I firstly downloaded Google Chrome so I can download the script onto it because you CANNOT use this script on Mozilla Firefox as well with FSHelper are it will not work properly. You must download it onto a browser that you are not using FSHelper on that's why I downloaded chrome. I also decided to go with Chrome as I felt it was the fastest browser for me to sly some titans with Smile

So if you havent already go download Google Chrome!! Now here's the link to the titan hunting script...

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/113479

Go to this page after you have installed Goolge Chrome an in the top right corner click "Install"

This will automatically download the software in a matter of seconds Very Happy Then it's hard to believe it but that is really it!

Once you've downloaded the script go try it out on some Earth titans and see how your doing Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now for some tips to help enhance your titan hunting:-

With this script activated before you go on a titan hunt, go to your player preferences, scroll down and on the right hand side click "Turn Off FS Distractions" this disables all the wee things like guild chat bars, log bars etc. etc. This will keep you more focused on titan hunting!

When titan hunting you need to have TWO different FS pages open on your computer at the same time. One of FS itself and the other of the realm map that you are currently in. The best thing to do is open up both pages and make them fit into half the screen each. this will allow you to see both screens. For myself I like to keep the FS page on the left side of the screen and the Realm map to see were the titan is on the right side of the screen. Usually your FS page will be slightly larger than your Realm map page this is ok Smile

When titan hunting only use your mouse and the short-cut keys on your keyboard to move. This is the fastest possible way for you to hunt. Once you see the titan on the map click the short cut keys to move there and then use your mouse to click the "Attack Titan" button.

*IMPORTANT* This is one of the best things to do to try and maximize your kills on each individual titan on a specific square. Once your on top of a titan and you click the "Attack Titan" button it will open up the combat log page and hopefully with the right set-up on you will have defeated the titan! As soon as the page appears and at the bottom of it, it shows you have defeated the titan click "REFRESH" this will automatically refresh the page however it refreshes a new titan which allows you to kill it instantly instead of attacking the titan beating it then click return to world then having to click on the attack titan button again. So once you've killed the titan and it shows this click "REFRESH"

When titan hunting make sure to always have the buffs, Conserve & Lightfoot activated no matter what, they help out greatly. Other buffs that will also help out our deathwish and wither but do not have to be used all the time.

Hopefully this short guide has increased your knowledge some what a little and if you've any questions give me a shout, and once again please keep the titan script within the guild ONLY!
CountyMan
CountyMan
FORUM WESTERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

How To Titan Hunt Empty Re: How To Titan Hunt

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 am

thx....

I appreciate it. Now gotta get chrome and see what the script is about....SMILES.

I didnt know the refresh part. Mayb that will help me some....I was always clicking back to world and then attack again.....so now lets see if i can get over 100 kills next titan time...SMILES
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 am

Hey will the refresh part work with either browser?

this is just incase i dont get chrome. i already have enough junk on my computer that i dont understand. the commercials for chrome even confuse me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CountyMan Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Like I said If it's the same browser that you have FSHelper installed on the script will not work what so ever!

I've never tryed the script on any other browser except Firefox and Google Chrome so Im not sure but Im guessing it would work!
CountyMan
CountyMan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zord Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 am

erm, it's also possible to temporary disable the FS helper...
I use Chrome because its performance (not just for FS;) ) and I toggle the user scripts depending on my needs since in many cases the user scripts conflict with each other.
Zord
Zord

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 am

might just be my computer but i run 9.0.1 firefox.. I tried using chrome before and seemed alot slowed and had alot of lag.. another helpful hint if titan hunting that will speed you up (go under preferences, then go under FSH settings) once there take everything checked off that would not be need for titan hunting.. those extra things removed will make you speed up quite a bit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum