Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Epic RP items

5 posters

Go down

The new Epic RP items Empty The new Epic RP items

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Ok everyone. As most of you know by now 2 new Epic items have been placed into the game that are invented using RP. We need to decide as a group if we want to pursue obtaining the RP items needed to invent them and sell them.

They RP needed to purchase the items to invent is 2500. The items needed are

1 fang, 2 tears, 2 skulls

at 10 RP a win it will take 250 wins

Cost of initiation for 250 conflicts will be

250 The new Epic RP items 331300
125000000 gold(at the standard 200k gold for one The new Epic RP items 668946, 625 The new Epic RP items 668946)
Total is 875 The new Epic RP items 668946 in initiation cost

With a large push, running 20 conflicts a day, we can obtain this in roughly 15 days, give or take. 11 at the least.

That is if we happen to win every single conflict. It would be silly to not add in room for some ties and heaven forbid a loss. 875 is the best case situation.

The value of the RP items needed to invent with the current market at time of posting is 1500 The new Epic RP items 331300

With initiation cost and item value it will be 2,375 The new Epic RP items 668946 for us to make one item.

Consulting with some merchant friends and guessing how much demand there will be the boots should sell for 3000 The new Epic RP items 668946 plus.

Now keep in mind, this will take a large effort from the entire guild. Be it hitting, defending and just the donations for the initiation cost. Some of us will have to buy stam for hitting/buffing. Our guild defense, which is always awesome, will have to be at its very best.

What are your feelings on pursuing this venture?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The new Epic RP items Empty Re: The new Epic RP items

Post by Zord Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Well, my stomach-feeling is "go for it". Luckily I can find a lot of guilds who have enough targets for me and has no real potential to hit-back however there is still a risk that we lose...

What I am thinking about is that how many guilds may have now 2500 RPs? I dont think there could be too many... I mean _many_ players would need this item, not just a few guilds, so I think we could make a profit without hurrying.

Anyway, whatever the guild decides I accept, we could also consider just farming RPs to sell the components - we dont need that amount of RPs to be accumulated, there is a shorter return on invents.

Zord
Zord
FORUM WESTERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:43 pm

are we looking to make this stuff for us to keep or 2 sell?--- if its to keep i say we stick with what has worked in the past --- run a guild drive and get the stuff --- if we are looking to get the stuff to sell then i say we just sell fangs-- thats a hole lot of gvg and risk for the parts to make ideam -- hell last i looked at rp prices--granted it has been a wile--- tears and skulls were cheap --- i say if its for us just buy it and elimanate the loss risk and if for sale just sell fangs--
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjudith Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Very Happy we are talking about a great cost here to gvg for these items to sell them, I tend to agree with ant here about are hard earned place and would not like to lose it but have faith in our guild that we are and still we be number one no matter which way we go here, so am up for what the guild would like to do here
ladyjudith
ladyjudith
FORUM NORTHERN WIND WARRIOR
FORUM NORTHERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

I think the cost of the venture in The new Epic RP items 668946, stam, member commitment, potential rating loss is too much for a hard push in 12 to 15 days to make a 700 The new Epic RP items 668946 potential profit if all went well. zord is correct how many guilds have the 2500 rp out there. We can just push a bit more on the rp gvg aspect of our guild for awhile without putting ourselves in a complete do or die vulnerable position. Meaning we can do some more gvgs but keep it safe for now and just working on rp but at a safe and steady rate. Then can decide to either keep going for the boots to sell if the market price stays high or can sell off tears or fang at a bit more profit than usual if the market starts to drop in price on the boots.
"I mean _many_ players would need this item, not just a few guilds, so I think we could make a profit without hurrying. " This quote from zord says what i feel. lets not rush and lose our rating over the possibility of The new Epic RP items 668946. I mean if it was thousands and thousands, then i would consider it more closely, but once we crunched the numbers and looked at the upfront costs, the gleam on those boots just lost a bit of luster. lets work toward them but at a steady and sure pace. We are the number one gvg guild, lets not lose that for the false shine of dragon's gold.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CountyMan Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:51 am

Agree with brad & Zord on this one...
CountyMan
CountyMan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CountyMan Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

Fel Lightning Treads, Perfect, Fully Forged on AH with current bid of 2500 The new Epic RP items 331300....Buy It Now Is Priced at 3011 The new Epic RP items 331300

Boots have 16 hours left on the AH unless someone buys them straight out for 3011 The new Epic RP items 331300!

Keep a close eye on this folks because this was the first pair made and to be sold so no doubt they will all be going for prices around or below what ever these ones sell at!
CountyMan
CountyMan

Back to top Go down

Post by CountyMan Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 am

FSBox
VonMartini says:

☢️ NEW EPIC LVL 800 BOOTS FOR SALE ☢️ PERF/FF FOR ONLY 2600 The new Epic RP items 331300 ☢️ U CAN CHECK ON ME ☢️
CountyMan
CountyMan

Back to top Go down

Post by JackSpring Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:36 am

Might be better to just sell the resources, rather than the boots. Either way, it will be a lot of effort into GvG.......Most will like it, but some will not. I will do whatever.
JackSpring
JackSpring

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:18 pm

my vote is whatever the guild wants. i have 2220 in stam now and it is all for the guild. wahtever is requested i am down.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 am

i know im no where near 800 but is this a ideam we can use in the guild?--- or is this just another jelly sowrd-- looks cool and has a epic name but in acuality its a waste of The new Epic RP items 668946?--- if its something worth haveing -- as chris says --is it a win butten in areana--- or is it 1 hit hunting for a tun of levels? if its usable i say we do what we do to get a pair in house then after t hat work on selling -- but hell like i sead im no where near 800 so i really dont know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum