Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gvg and two member initiations

Go down

gvg and two member initiations Empty gvg and two member initiations

Post by brad Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 am

GVG:

We are at a crossroads in gvg. The current rating system has not changed but most likely will over time. While I do wish to keep our number one status rating, I also want our members to do what we had trained them to do.
As far as initiating gvgs, currently we have iambrad,molehunter,ikkaru,zord, and kormeck. I can see adding others to this list also. I want members to be able to start more gvgs with some basic guidelines.
1. must do at least 4 gvgs.

2. must complete the gvgs- you and at least one partner must complete them or be able to complete in the 24 hour window. I do not want a member to get 25 hits in THEN ask for someone to complete remaining hits.

3. We may setup 'gvg days' where we will try to get many members online and complete 18 conflicts at one time. Buffing for one gvg or 18 is the same, so it is better use of defensive buffing to do as many conflicts at one time.

4. Communication is important now that a second member is needed. Feel free to talk to members in chat and PM's about trying to get some gvgs going.

5. Before going after a top 10 gvg guild, approval from iambrad,ikkaru or zord is needed. Let those guilds come to us though, as it is more beneficial to defend against those as only one member is needed to return hits.

6. Be smart, I do not want hitters going in with only minimal buffing. You need to be fully buffed, and prepared for hits. This includes knowing your setups and that you have the proper stats over your opponents. If you are unsure about stats then you are not ready for gvg and set up some time to work with some of the gvg members on getting you up to speed.

7. Possibly set up a 'to hit' guild list. Place name of guild and how many targets you have there(this will of course change as players level and so forth) and these can be ' first guilds, or to go to guilds when looking for targets and few members want to kick off some gvgs.

8. This is open to discussion, but want to keep guidelines as simple as we can. Please give some thoughtful responses on how we can make adapt to the new changes and get more of the guild involved. Again, keep it simple and thoughtful.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

gvg and two member initiations Empty Re: gvg and two member initiations

Post by brad Sun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I would also like to point out that gvg RP is our current money maker and if not for that our guild bank would be quite low. So i encourage members to help support it by wearing offline sets, helping to buff members for offense and during the following 24 hour defense, and helping to get hits in when comfortable doing so.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar7qali9pSLwdDBSLU1DZFNoTE1wNHp6QXN1Z0NuNHc

Click on link to go to spreadsheet that includes target guilds and who has how many targets. Members can add guild names and change the number of targets they have as they change over time. Please try to keep your target list refreshed.
To access the spreadsheet and change variables, when you first access the spread sheet it will ask you to log in with a current email and password then will say that it needs to be approved, zord will activate it and after that you will be able to access the spreadsheet when you want. Passwords are not seen or recorded. We are just granting access to the spreadsheet, as we did when you first registered to view the member's section of the forum.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: