Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New structures.

3 posters

Go down

New structures. Empty New structures.

Post by brad Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

If anyone has input on the new structures, please put here... Any specific structures to go after first? How do we pay for these? Can we drop the tranquil retreat which is very expensive to maintain and use that hourly costs to go toward other structures. If you have wish to post something on this subject please do or we will try to make the decisions for what we see best for the guild going into the future. Thank you.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

New structures. Empty Re: New structures.

Post by Zord Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:06 pm

I personally think we do not need tranquil retreat. It gives +240 max stamina, which can be bought for 48 New structures. 331300. The upkeep of that structure cost roughly 3.3 New structures. 331300 every day, so for our 13 active members, it would be more cheap to invest that gold to just upgrade the characters and not buy the structure.Smile (it would have paid off in 26 weeks or so) And that +240 stamina does not change much for us, since we usually look for established players who usually have some upgrade, most likely in max stamina/stamina gain at first place.

As for new structures, I would max out the First Strike (preemptive temple) since that is one of the most important enhancements during incoming GvGs, that would be my topmost priority.

If we can afford, I would go for increasing attack, since due to the nature of combat mechanics, the attack/defence is handled differently to armor/defence, a small increment to attack/defence changes the expected outcome of the combat (subject to stats are close). And considering that, I think attack is more useful to upgrade first since there are KE, CA, SH to boost it, and can be transferred with NMV, SC, etc. The new structure, which gives +1% attack at lvl10 (Sharpening Stone, or what) is better than upgrading Battle totem for with +20 level for +40 attack, particularly when considering high level players with significantly higher attack rate.

My other preference would be than upgrading defence next, then armor, and finally damage (since usually we have more than enough damage I think).

So, summarizing, my personal preference would be for the first 5 items:
1. Max out Preemptive Temple (First Strike)
2. Max out Sharpening Stone (+1% attack rate)
3. Max out Battle Totem (+40 attack)
4. Max out Armory (+40 defence, +40 armor)
5. Max out Guard Tower (+1% defence)

Then the rest could be evaluated later, considering our guild bank..

As for how do we pay for these, I think we should do massive GvGing in the next 2 weeks to hoard as much RPs as we can.

These are my thoughts, let us know what you think so we can figure out which upgrade plan fits to the most Smile

Last edited by Zord on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zord
Zord
FORUM WESTERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zord Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:12 pm

One more thing: that +1% stat bonus is actually not that low.

All stats has 5% variance, so that is an immediate 10% increment to the random factor in the calculation, which might be very important in some cases, particularly during calculating to-hit chances.
Zord
Zord

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm

I agree with Zord's order....

1st strike, attack, armory, defence....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JackSpring Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:26 pm

I Agree on all.....
JackSpring
JackSpring

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum