Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help Understanding

2 posters

Go down

Need help Understanding Empty Need help Understanding

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Need help Understanding Pvp10

help please with understanding this
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Need help Understanding Empty Re: Need help Understanding

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 pm

trying to see if that means that i need to have 5300 in armor to not get hit by the opponent????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Molehunter Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Not sure why the 5300 armor stat.

Your armor+HP combine stat needs to be higher than his damage to survive a hit. Which with your current gear setup is not going to happen.

Your defense stat is lower by your opponent's DC buff. Since his defense stat is also low, you can run NMV to transfer some of your attack to defense. So he can't hit you in the first place...
Molehunter
Molehunter
FORUM WIND WARRIOR
FORUM WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 am

i am still not understanding the chart. i think i got PVP somewhat I am sure there is still more i could learn but believe i have the basics.

the way i came up with 5300 in armor was because from the chart it is saying that he could give 5200 in damage so just trying to understand the chart.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zord Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:04 pm

as mentioned in a PM, the calculated attributes are meaning the following:

Effective stats of attack, defence, armor, damage, hp: these are your (it's on the left, and your opponent's is on the right) static stats used during combat (i.e. these stats are excluding savagery, high guard, shield strike, golden shield, etc) when calculating to-hit chance (before rolling for to-hit), and damage. These are based on your visible stats i.e. the ones you see in a profile moreover some buffs and enhancements that take effect during combat.

Chance to hit: the left value indicates what chance do you have to hit successfully the opponent, and similarly, the value on the right is the chance that you are being hit. This is the basic calculation, it excludes dodge, first strike, and a potential stun.

Damage dealt: the left amounts display how much damage you deal to your opponent in case you hit successfully (excludes the triggered effect like reinforced armor, nullify, piercing strike, critical hit) - minimum, maximum and the average is calculated. Similarly, you find it on the right, that what damage would you receive upon being hit successfully.

I hope this clarified the chart enough Smile.

As to answer, you have 99 effective armor, and your opponent has 5380 effective damage, so the average damage received is 5282 when you are being hit.
Zord
Zord
FORUM WESTERN WIND WARRIOR
FORUM WESTERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

thx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down