Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offline set preferences.

Go down

Offline set preferences. Empty Offline set preferences.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:17 pm

As some of you may know, we have been slowly working our way through the guild trying to work with members on finding an appropriate offline sets that will work for them and the guild during a GvG conflict. Since we never do know when someone will initiate a conflict on us, generally they pick a time when the least amount of people are on, we would like to see guild members wearing either an all attack set or a defense set with a higher attack while offline, if this is not practical for you as you expect being sent large amounts of gold, then we ask that you wear a defense suit with a nearly equal or greater amount of attack as defense, believe it or not, having a large amount of attack rather than defense also works as a deterrent in itself as PvP'er knows that if they miss they must have their defense higher than your attack, if not they will be hit, so if your attack is very high, they may pass you over, defense can always be hit, but attack cannot be dodged, so to speak. Another somewhat common trait I see in high attack suits is that it would appear that first strike seems to activate a bit more than usual, as first strike is somewhat more common on attack items as others. For examples of this check out my set. 9 times out of 10, if I am offline my set has about 400 more attack than defense.

Also another useful skill to have at 100% is first strike.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down