Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practical GvG buff advice for offline members

Go down

Practical GvG buff advice for offline members Empty Practical GvG buff advice for offline members

Post by Raiyt Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:44 am

When we are involved in a GvG, buffs are rather necessary. As soon as anybody notices we are being attacked, try to find out who is attacking. Check who the other guild has online within the range of our members. Check all of our members in such range for armor damage.

Then, it's time to buff. For every single member of the guild, the following are the most critical buffs-

Deflect, Force Shield, Last Ditch, Reflection, Dark Curse, Keen Edge, Empower.

Other buffs can be helpful, but those are the most critical. This setup gives the chance to take a hit and survive, reflect damage to win, or in the case of not reflecting, then having enough attack to hit the attacker.

Throw these up quickly, even one miss is often the difference between a win and a loss.
Raiyt
Raiyt
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Practical GvG buff advice for offline members Empty Re: Practical GvG buff advice for offline members

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:58 pm

One other thing to watch for, if you log on, and notice you are or were being hit, and no one has buffed you, let it out in chat, so that you can be buffed, not only are buffs good, but potion use, can really help, I keep a DC225 in my BP, I also think these are left in the GS for general consumption, if you notice you are being hit, and you are buffed, try using a DC225 potion, this may be just enough to surprise the attacker and cause them to get hit on a miss. Heartfelt Stews are also good but they are bound to the purchaser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Practical GvG buff advice for offline members Empty Re: Practical GvG buff advice for offline members

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:02 pm

One last thing, most of the attack sets I have been helping to put together are strongly dependant on KE (Keen Edge), but to work right I cannot emphasize enough, that all the buffs that Raiyt described above, should be on, even if you cannot get a high level of the buff, have the buff in at least one form or another.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down