Keep of the Four Winds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scavenger hunt

2 posters

Go down

Scavenger hunt Empty Scavenger hunt

Post by brad Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Welcome to the scavenger hunt! Starting around march 30th the hunt shall begin and should run for 9 days, (two weekends and one 5 day workweek). Tasks will be revealed at that time... Teams are now complete and posted. I ask you not to write anything in the team areas for now please. I will create a 'question/answer post. You may write in this area at this time. But will there be prizes? it is worth my time? Yes of course. Prizes will be awarded for 1st,2nd and third place. I imagine total prize amount will be 300 to 500 Scavenger hunt 668946 given away in Scavenger hunt 668946/gold, potions etc.

Teams: How do we decide who does what or how to do stuff?

Communication is important. Some of your teammates may only be able to complete some of the tasks as other may be out of their range/ability/level and so forth. If you complete ones that are best suited for them, then you may be hindering your team in the overall points it could achieve. Do not get discouraged or blame your teammates for something done that you would have done differently. There is no 'right' way of doing this scavenger hunt. There is only your perspective on how it should be done and everyone has a different perspective. I would suggest someone stepping forward who feels they can look the tasks over and assign them to teammates. Or teammates can apply for certain tasks they feel they can achieve, or 'free for all' it and just start doing them without chatting much and see how it all ends. Many ways of doing this and just go with it and have some fun. Everyone who entered will get something in the end.

POINTS? Yes, each 'task' will be assigned points when completed, more points is good. more points get your team in first,second or third.

TASKS? Yes, these will be the things you do as a member of your team or together as a team. Most tasks will be 'M' classified. A few will be 'T' classified. 'T' means all members can contribute to that task to achieve it. 'M' means that only one member can do this task. Is there a catch? YES!

CATCH-- Each member can only complete 4 'M' tasks. So you need to think about who can do what tasks within your team. I think this will be the key to victory.

One member can only complete 4 tasks. Do not complete a task then let another member claim completion of the tasks.
If tasks are lengthy such as a member must complete 25 SE kills, do not make 25 separate forum postings, but just edit you initial posting each time you add some SE kills toward that task.
Each task is worth 1 point.

This post will be edited as need arises and some of the number/variables may change before the game starts.

In this post section there will be a spreadsheet showing teams, tasks, and what each team has completed. The spreadsheet will be updated by iambrad or zord. Spreadsheet is currently not loaded.

There will be 3 more posts. Each of these will be for each team and they can put their achievements towards tasks in this section. Do not write in another team's section please.

the last post section will be question/answer post for game clarifications.

One member can only complete 4 tasks. Do not complete a task then let another member claim completion of the tasks. That is cheating and simple wrong-it is a game.
If tasks are lengthy such as a member must complete 25 SE kills, do not make 25 separate forum postings, but just edit you initial posting each time you add some SE kills toward that task.
Add your name to each entry so I know who completed tasks.
Each task is worth 1 point.

Each team must have 3 members that completed at least one task to qualify for prizes.

1. make up a team name -M
2. 3 arena item wins (not potions)-M
3. 3 arena potion wins-M
4. invent item(not potion) and guild tag. must show you have successfully invented-M
5. kill 25 SE-M
6. capture 30 relics-M
7. donate 5 Scavenger hunt 668946-M
8. gain 5 levels-M (must gain new levels above your current lvl. not make up lost levels)
9. place in top 5 for a titan hunt-T
10. secure a titan drop-T
11. complete 5 bounties-M
12. deposit over 1 million gold in a single(not a series) one time deposit into the guild bank-must not be guild owed gold-M
13. win a temple blessing-M
14. Fully forge an already guild tagged item that has NO current forgings-M
15. add one guild store slot- must deposit 50 Scavenger hunt 668946 and not use any current Scavenger hunt 668946 already in the guild upgrades section-M
16 .complete 5 quests from the game-M
17. If team(s) reach combined or a total of 6% guild achievement toward vermin class creatures- then each team member receives 3 Scavenger hunt 668946. Each team must contribute at least 3,000 kills to be eligible for this. T
18. If team(s) reach combined or a total of 10% guild achievement toward invisible class creatures- then each team member receives 3 Scavenger hunt 668946. Each team must contribute at least 3,000 kills to be eligible for this. T
19 .If team(s) reach combined or a total of 5% guild achievement toward 'stronger together achievement- then each team member receives 3 Scavenger hunt 668946-Each team must contribute at least 250 kills to be eligible for this. T
20. If team(s) reach 1330 for the guild level-then each team member receives 2 Scavenger hunt 668946. Each team must have had a guild member that completed the task- complete 5 levels to be eligible for the Scavenger hunt 668946.

* You must check the Q/A section for task clarifications and special rules as develop. Check it often.

Prizes:
1st place. Each team member receives 35 Scavenger hunt 668946
2nd place. Each team member receives 25 Scavenger hunt 668946
3rd place. Each team member receives 20 Scavenger hunt 668946.

If a tie results, I will come up with a tie-breaker task or other solution.

total payout 400 Scavenger hunt 668946 not including the special tasks that can earn even more!

Scavenger game closes April 8th at 1600 game time.

Last edited by brad on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Scavenger hunt Empty Re: Scavenger hunt

Post by Zord Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 pm

The spreadsheet where everyone can track progress is available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar7qali9pSLwdFVranJYd1VWZ25WMDF0eW9yQWJ6bEE#gid=4
Zord
Zord
FORUM WESTERN WIND WARRIOR
FORUM WESTERN WIND WARRIOR

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 am

Thank you for your participation in the recent scavenger game. Your involvement will help make future games be smoother and need less clarification. I hope you can reflect back just for a moment and remember that for a short period of time this guild ran with a continual 6 relics at its back, our guild name was popping up on the top titan hunts multiple times and we can secure titans if we desire. Some of you may have stepped out of your normal boundaries and tried a few different aspects that the game has to offer and this is good for you and the guild. We can achieve any of the 'guild achievements' working together as a guild if we put our energy to this. It is all up to the guild and each member of it. I would hope you learned and saw a few things new as I did from watching members get involved and work together.
I will make the payouts from the game to each member including the bonus Scavenger hunt 668946 from team tasks that were completed. Also I will be donating a WICKERMANS EPIC to the guild for helping me work through some of the kinks in the games and for putting up with some tasks that while may be pure luck to win, are still part of life. Thank you.

headwind 1st
keep's glory 2nd
business as usual 3rd

1st place. Each team member receives 35+9=44--blancaigle,zord,cgsabs,thomas,katrionaa

2nd place. Each team member receives 25+9=34--jackspring,ladyjudith,molehunter,killa583, princekash

3rd place. Each team member receives 20+9=29--roan,suokwinter,josh1404,livia,countyman

+9 for bonus tasks

535 Scavenger hunt 668946 total payout not including wickermans donation.

This game is hereby CLOSED.
brad
brad
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down